Top Ten Reasons to Invest in Ingersoll
Ingersoll is located directly beside North America’s busiest commercial highway, Highway 401, and within 30 minutes of Highway 402 and Highway 403.
No Development Charges
Ingersoll offers a dedicated and qualified workforce with competitive wages.
Ingersoll provides a hospital, schools, a college, multiple walking and biking trails, a vibrant and historical downtown, a museum, live theatre and much more.
Access to CP, CN, VIA Rail and Ontario Southland Railway, >30km to an international airport, >100 km to two deep water ports.
Competitive Business Costs
ERTH, Hydro One, Oxford County Water & Wastewater, Enbridge, Rogers , Bell, Execulink and many more
Supportive Business Climate
Key Sectors in Ingersoll
- Confidential site selection including personalized Town tours
- Customized information packages
- Assistance with planning & development
- Introductions including one-on-one and group meetings to helpful contacts
- Ongoing support and resources
- Entrepreneurial resources through our partners
- License requirement information – BizPal link
- Incentives & programs
We're Here to Help!
Ingersoll Town Hall
130 Oxford St, 2nd Floor,
Ingersoll, Ontario N5C 2V5
Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Give us a Call
Curtis Tighe, Economic Development Officer
Work: (519) 485-0120 x 6225
Direct: (519) 485-7693
Mobile:- (519) 688-4599